May 6, 2010

The day of Sherlock ATM night dessert Corner Ⅱ

Todays Dessert is Tiramisu! This Corner will be second time (First one is what ever for first posted so who care) Anyway What is Tiramisu? I can tell it's a good staff. Try to type and search Yahoo and Google. If I search Yahoo they give me "Tiramisu is sweets" When I search google they search for me "The Tiramisu is marsala" Yeah I vote for Google . Oh By the way Why I talk about sweets every time ? If you go to art trip with me you know what I order..... I guess not so many people know it so the answer is the bunch of onion rings (like 100 pound) and cheese cake at diner...... Fail.....  I am complete Fail for that... I felt for that time like to order the chop sticks that are shaped and glow like light saber and get ready for the dark side tofu noodles after that I lost the game.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment