May 20, 2010

The day of Sherlock night dessert Corner Ⅳ

First Todays desert is Lemon cream pie. You can get a good one at red lobster. (cost a little bit..)  It's my favorite when I didn't feeling to eat the food at summer time. 
Also It's sedate and can forgot about the summer humidity... I hate humidity so bad like I felt same way when I saw a dog driving a truck After freaking out for around 15 minutes I then realized that I wasn't in the US anymore and here the steering wheel is on the OTHER SIDE of the car. Ok Today I have a guest. The guest is....Joey Wheeler!!


(Joey):Hay ATM Thanks of that. But first I won't ask something.
(ATM):What is Joey? About Duel ?
(Joey): No I just wont to ask about why you doing this food blog ?
(ATM): The reason... I have no crew to tell it. Ask to Roland.(Writer)
(Joey): Maybe I should,but he is.....
(ATM): But what ?
(Joey): Just cause..
(ATM): Ok....
(Joey): Hay ATM you wont duel with me ?
(ATM): Duel ? OK Let's duel but I think we don't have enough time to do now so next time.... 


to be continue... 


4 comments:

David said...

So I'm guessing you're into Yu-Gi-Oh then? That's pretty interesting, I haven't seen anything about that show/game in years!

Sherlock said...

Yeah. Well I have the suggestion for game. It's call Monster Hunter Freedom. It's for PSP.↓

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.armchairempire.com/images/previews/psp/monster-hunter-freedom/monster-hunter-freedom-6.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.armchairempire.com/Previews/PSP/monster-hunter-freedom.htm&h=272&w=480&sz=46&tbnid=NaIjGqhjpzEY6M:&tbnh=73&tbnw=129&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmonster%2Bhunter%2Bfreedom&hl=ja&usg=__F1A8z4Se0RdNbeT9RAQOLOCYONU=&ei=-g37S6eELIKB8gao9um7Cg&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&ved=0CCEQ9QEwBA

Whitney said...

I don't know which post to comment on but I totally loved Yu-Gi-Oh when I was little!

Rowling said...

I never personally liked Yu-Gi-Oh but still a creative post!

Post a Comment